The organization’s management and employees are committed to excellence in all we do. We will meet all customer and regulatory requirements and continually improve Customer Satisfaction by providing products that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations for quality, delivery, technical support, and value. We are dedicated to Continuous Improvement in every aspect of our business.
- Continually improve customer satisfaction,
- Prevent non-conforming products from reaching our customers,
- Improve on-time delivery to our customers, and
To accomplish the above and create a sustainable organization, we will also continually:
- Reduce internal product non-conformances
- Improve the quality and delivery performance of our suppliers
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of internal processes
- Improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
Responsibilities & Authorities
- All employees are responsible for the quality of the work they do and for following procedures and work instructions used to control the processes they are involved in. Within the context of their jobs, each employee is to focus on the achievement of our quality objectives to improve customer satisfaction, reduce customer complaints, meet customer quality and delivery requirements and reduce part rejects.
- Production Managers, Supervisors, Operators & inspectors have the authority to stop production to correct quality problems.
Quality Management System Responsibilities:
- Betsy Horvath has the responsibility for
- Ensuring the quality management system conforms to the requirements of ISO
- Reporting to top management on the performance of the quality management system and on opportunities for improvement
- Ensuring that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented
- John Korako has the responsibility for ensuring the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization
- Process Owners identified in Doc300 series process documents have the responsibility for ensuring that the processes are delivering their intended outputs