The Manifold Mounted Precision Pressure Regulators are designed to mount directly on pneumatic circuit boards or manifold subplates. The port connections for the supply and output are located on the base of the manifold mounted series regulator. Two recessed Buna-N o-rings are supplied for sealing the regulator to the manifold.
The Manifold Mounted Regulators are available in two models: The Adjustable Precision Regulator has a 20-turn adjustment range from .5 to 100 PSI. Maximum supply is 150 PSI. Four adjustment ranges are available: 10 PSI, 30 PSI, 60 PSI, and 100 PSI.
The Adjustable Regulator is furnished with an adjustment knob and is also available with an extended 1/4" shaft to accept an adjusting knob or furnished with an exposed screwdriver adjustment by which the pressure range can be adjusted.
The Preset Precision Regulator is designed to produce a precise output pressure that is preset at the factory, 0.5 to 40 PSI using a 100 PSI supply.
The preset regulator is available with a recessed allen wrench adjustment or a removable adjustment knob.
The Unique Modular Dovetail design allows the regulator to be used individually or assembled into a modular combination of pneumatic components.
- Adjustment Model, 0.5 to 100 PSI
- Preset Model, 0.5 to 40 PSI
Maximum Supply: 150 PSI
Operating Temperature: 40º to 150ºF (4º to 66ºC)
Recommended Filtration: 5 Micron
Effect of Supply Variation: Within .1 PSI output change with 10 PSI supply change
Flow Regulator: Maximum flow 5 SCFM with 100 PSI supply
Repeatability: Within .1 PSI when the supply pressure is turned off and on.
Drift: At 75ºF. 0.1 PSI total drift
Supply Consumption: Within 400 cc/m at 100 PSI supply, with a deadend output
Housing: Glass filled Celcon
Adjustment Screw: Carbon Filled Nylon
Retaining Ring: Carbon Spring Steel
Stem Assembly: Celcon
Diaphragm: Buna N Polyurethane
Diaphragm Assembly: Celcon
Springs: Stainless Steel
O-Rings: Buna N Silicone Nitrite
Valve Seat: PVC
Filter: Stainless Steel 304, Micron size 380
Manifold Mount Screws: Zinc.
Threaded Dovetail: A Modular Dovetail Slide with 10-32 UNF, 18-27 NPT, 1/4-18 NPT thread sizes. The 1/8" and 1/4" NPT contain a brass hoop ring insert. The 1/8" and 1/4" gauge port is available. During assembly, fittings should be finger tight plus one turn.
A Modular Dovetail Slide with a thru hole joining two units together with a common air supply
A Modular Connecting Dovetail Slide with no hole joining two units together with no common air supply.
Push-in Fitting Dovetail: Available for 5/32”, 3/16", 1/4”, 5/16”, 4mm and 6mm O.D. Tubing.
Manifold Mounting: .115 diameter mounting holes, use 4-40 mounting screws.
Wall Mount: Modular Dovetail wall mount.
Mounting Base: An Air Logic manifold mounting base is available. 10-32 UNF threaded input and output ports.
Solid Model Steps
- Download appropriate solid models and download the desired in and out ports
- Create new assembly
- Import the in port into the new assembly
- Import the outport(s) into assembly. Import once for each desired outport (ex. Import 3 times for 3 outports)
- Use mounting holes to constrain regulator ports
- Use bottom mounting surface to finish the constraint
- Repeat steps 3-5 for each additional port
- View the regulator from the top (knob is on the top of regulator)
- Review regulator selection guide and match the port selection to the model. Make sure to align the input port location.
- Save the assembly as the part number
- Optional: Combine model into a part
- Use solid model in customer assembly