R-4000 Relieving Regulator
The Modular Subminiature Relieving Regulator is configured for accurate pressure regulation with minimal consumption. It will only relieve pressure after the output has risen above the setpoint. This feature prevents excess consumption in the system. Pressure compensated design improves the performance of supply pressure variation and flow characteristics
The Unique Modular Dovetail design allows the regulator to be configured individually or assembled into a modular combination of pneumatic components.
Port Connections Available:
- Threaded Port
- Gauge Port
- Blank Slides
- Push-in Fitting
Patent number 5,217,260 & 5,261,447
Solid Model Steps
- Download appropriate solid models and download the desired in and out ports
- Create new assembly
- Import the in port into the new assembly
- Import the outport(s) into assembly. Import once for each desired outport (ex. Import 3 times for 3 outports)
- Use mounting holes to constrain regulator ports
- Use bottom mounting surface to finish the constraint
- Repeat steps 3-5 for each additional port
- View the regulator from the top (knob is on the top of regulator)
- Review regulator selection guide and match the port selection to the model. Make sure to align the input port location.
- Save the assembly as the part number
- Optional: Combine model into a part
- Use solid model in customer assembly
Order by model number for output range. Specify accessory letters or numbers for the dovetails ports and adjustment style. The regulator is supplied with an INPUT PORT, an OUTPUT PORT and two BLANK PORT as standard. Two accessory ports may be ordered. When choosing the port selection in the input port the starting point. The remaining ports are then selected counterclockwise.