The Modular Precision Preset Regulator is designed to produce a precise output pressure that is preset. The regulator is ideal for instrumentation and industrial applications.
The standard preset model is factory preset to the desired output pressure, 0.5-40 PSI using 100 PSI supply. Specify the supply pressure if the supply is different than 100 PSI. The Preset Regulator is available with a recessed allen wrench adjustment or a removable adjustment knob.
The Unique Modular Dovetail design allows the regulator to be used individually or assembled into a modular combination of pneumatic components.
Port Connections Available
- Threaded Port
- Gauge Port
- Blank Slides
- Push-in Fitting
Patent numbers 5,217,260 & 5,261,447
Adjustment Range: 0.5 to 40 PSI
Maximum Supply: 150 PSI
Operating Temperature: 40 degrees to 150 degrees F (4 degrees to 66 degrees C)
Recommended Filtration: 5 Micron
Effect of Supply Variation: Within .1 PSI output change with 10 PSI supply change
Flow Regulator: Maximum flow 5 SCFM with 100 PSI supply
Repeatability: Within .1 PSI when the supply pressure is turned off and on
Drift: At 75 degrees F. 0.1 PSI total drift
Supply Consumption: Within 400 cc/m at 100 PSI supply, with a deadend output
Housing: Glass filled Celcon
Adjustment Screw: Carbon Filled Nylon
Retaining Ring: Carbon Spring Steel
Stem Assembly: Celcon
Diaphragm: Buna N, Polyurethane
Diaphragm Assembly: Celcon
Springs: Stainless Steel
O-Rings: Buna N, Silicone Nitrile
Valve Seat: PVC
Filter: Stainless Steel 304, Micron size 380
Manifold Mount Screws: Zinc
Threaded Dovetail: A Modular Dovetail Slide with 10-32 UNF, 1/8-27 NPT, 1/4-18 NPT thread sizes. The 1/8 and ¼" NPT contain a brass hoop ring insert. The 1/8 and ¼" gauge port is available. During assembly fittings should be finger tight plus one turn.
Untion Dovetail: A Modular Dovetail Slide with a thru hole joining two units together with a common air supply.
Connecting Dovetail: A Modular Connecting Dovetail Slide with no hole joining two units together with no common air supply.
Gauge Dovetail: A Modular Dovetail Slide with 1/8-27 NPT or 1/4-18 NPT thread sizes. The Dovetail Slide has the word GAUGE molded into the slide.
Blank Dovetail: 2 Blank Dovetail Slides are supplied as standard.
Push-in Fitting Dovetail: Available for 5/32”, 3/16", 1/4”, 5/16”, 4mm and 6mm O.D. Tubing.
Base Mounting: .115 diameter mounting holes use 4-40 mounting screws.
Wall Mount: Modular Dovetail wall mount.
Solid Model Steps
- Download appropriate solid models and download the desired in and out ports
- Create new assembly
- Import the in port into the new assembly
- Import the outport(s) into assembly. Import once for each desired outport (ex. Import 3 times for 3 outports)
- Use mounting holes to constrain regulator ports
- Use bottom mounting surface to finish the constraint
- Repeat steps 3-5 for each additional port
- View the regulator from the top (knob is on the top of regulator)
- Review regulator selection guide and match the port selection to the model. Make sure to align the input port location.
- Save the assembly as the part number
- Optional: Combine model into a part
- Use solid model in customer assembly