NR-4000 Series Non-Relieving Regulator
The Modular Subminiature Non-Relieving Regulator is configured for accurate regulations of pressure without needing a pressure bleed. Setpoint creep and over-shoot are minimized by a combination of elastomeric seat and go high seat force. In an open system, Non-Relieving Regulator will operate without the risk of set point creep. In a closet system, Non- Relieving Regulator should only be used in combination with secondary relief.
The Unique Modular Dovetail design allows the regulator to be configured individually or assembled into a modular combination of pneumatic components.
Port Connections Available:
- Threaded Port
- Gauge Port
- Blank Slides
- Push-in Fittings
Patent numbers 5,217,260 & 5,261,447
Solid Model Steps
- Download appropriate solid models and download the desired in and out ports
- Create new assembly
- Import the in port into the new assembly
- Import the outport(s) into assembly. Import once for each desired outport (ex. Import 3 times for 3 outports)
- Use mounting holes to constrain regulator ports
- Use bottom mounting surface to finish the constraint
- Repeat steps 3-5 for each additional port
- View the regulator from the top (knob is on the top of regulator)
- Review regulator selection guide and match the port selection to the model. Make sure to align the input port location.
- Save the assembly as the part number
- Optional: Combine model into a part
- Use solid model in customer assembly
Order by model number for output range. Specify accessory letters or numbers for the dovetail ports and adjustments style. The regulator is supplied with an INPUT PORT, an OUTPUT PORT and two BLANK PORT as standard. Two accessory ports may be ordered. When choosing the port selection the input port is the starting port. The remaining ports are then selected counterclockwise.