NR-4000 Series Non-Relieving Regulator
The Modular Subminiature Non-Relieving Regulator is configured for accurate regulations of pressure without needing a pressure bleed. Setpoint creep and over-shoot are minimized by a combination of elastomeric seat and go high seat force. In an open system, Non-Relieving Regulator will operate without the risk of set point creep. In a closet system, Non- Relieving Regulator should only be used in combination with secondary relief.
The Unique Modular Dovetail design allows the regulator to be configured individually or assembled into a modular combination of pneumatic components.
Port Connections Available:
- Threaded Port
- Gauge Port
- Blank Slides
- Push-in Fittings
Patent numbers 5,217,260 & 5,261,447
Solid Model Steps
- Download appropriate solid models and download the desired in and out ports
- Create new assembly
- Import the in port into the new assembly
- Import the outport(s) into assembly. Import once for each desired outport (ex. Import 3 times for 3 outports)
- Use mounting holes to constrain regulator ports
- Use bottom mounting surface to finish the constraint
- Repeat steps 3-5 for each additional port
- View the regulator from the top (knob is on the top of regulator)
- Review regulator selection guide and match the port selection to the model. Make sure to align the input port location.
- Save the assembly as the part number
- Optional: Combine model into a part
- Use solid model in customer assembly